In the midst of transitioning to remote work, supporting ourselves and our communities is crucial. We’ve gathered some ideas to help you and your campus through this transition. If you have any tips or resources you’d like to share, please feel free to reach out!
Supporting physical health
- Find an online fitness class like yoga or pilates
- Stay hydrated throughout the day
- Continue to cook and eat healthy meals
Supporting emotional health
- Limit how often you read the news
- Foster creative hobbies or learn a new skill
- Continue to connect with friends and family online
Supporting mental health
- World Health Organization: Coping With Stress During COVID-19
- Canadian Mental Health Association: Maintaining Mental Health During COVID-19
These are only a few options for supporting yourselves and your community well-being. Check your institution’s website and other community connections to find out what is available for you right now! You can also log into our Community Hub to share about how you’re practicing self-care and supporting your communities at this time.