Endorsed by Alberta Health Services and paid for by the Alberta Government, Togetherall is a clinically moderated, online peer-to-peer mental health community that empowers individuals to anonymously seek and provide support 24/7. Best of all, Togetherall is FREE to ALL Albertans aged 16+! Register today using a valid Alberta postal code or learn more at ahs.ca/virtualmentalhealth. The Togetherall platform is also available in French.
- Access Togetherall resources on the HCA website
- Access the Togetherall marketing kit
- Access the Togetherall marketing kit in French
- French members can register to seek instant peer support from others in the community.
- Reach out to Victoria Senyard for more information about Togetherall at [email protected]