You may want to check the Resources as an initial starting point for your exploration of different topics:
- Framing and Background has several topics:
- What is a mentally healthy campus?
- Four Key Foundations to the ACMHI Strategy.
- Why are post secondary students a critical group for improving a society’s mental health?
- Why work on inter-organizational relationships? Why is it important to create momentum and the flywheel effect when a desired outcome requires a fundamental culture change?
- Why are student leader-led initiatives a critical part of a comprehensive mental health strategy?
- How did the Mentally Healthy Campus Strategy and set of Legacy Tools come to be developed? The ACMHI story.
- Mental Health includes descriptions of what is normal, mental wellness and life assets, as well as stigma, mental illness, addictions and mental health issues within a Mentally Healthy Campus approach.
- Outcomes provides some ideas on how you can be more intentional about your strategies if you consider what outcomes you are trying to influence.