Webinars Date: March 11, 2021
Join us for an interactive panel webinar! The transition from high school to post-secondary education is an important time for students. In the COVID-19 context, first-year students have experienced the post-secondary transition in diverse and new ways. Those who support students have found new ways to deliver student services and foster community-building. This interactive panel is an opportunity for the HCA community of practice to learn from our experiences during the 2020-2021 academic year. Our panelists will speak to the post-secondary student transition in the COVID-19 context from a student and staff perspective.
Tia Pavo, Student, Lakeland College
Kerri Murray, Director, Strategy & Innovation, Ever Active Schools
Linden Couteret, Supervisor, Learning Advising, NAIT
Danielle Stewart-Smith, Parent
Resources mentioned in this webinar
- Learn more about Ever Active Schools
- Listen to the podcast series, Conversations on School Health
- View the Transition Planning Guide – A Career and Education Planning Guide for Students with Disabilities from Alberta Advanced Education
- Access resources from CICMH about Grade 12 to Postsecondary Transitions During COVID-19
- Plan some fun games with Zoom Jam, Tabletopia, and vxn games!