Vision: To educate, collaborate and advocate to transform culture and create caring campus communities throughout the province of Alberta.
Mission: The Healthy Campus Alberta Community strives to create an inclusive, collaborative, and integrated approach to mental health and wellness.
The purpose of the Healthy Campus Alberta Design Team is to
- maintain the relevance of Healthy Campus Alberta in a dynamic and changing post-secondary environment and,
- to reflect the values and culture of caring campus communities.
- to ensure appropriate spaces are maintained in which all HCA members from all stakeholder groups have a voice and are equitably represented
The role of the Healthy Campus Design Team is to
- provide guidance to HCA staff on implementing the mission and vision defined by the community of practice,
- regularly communicate our knowledge, wisdom, and skills in a connective and innovative manner
- continually reflect on whose voice needs to be at the table
The Healthy Campus Design Team is responsible for
- synthesizing incoming/outgoing knowledge related to post-secondary mental health from/to each owns larger network,
- sharing/receiving information from other members of the design team and
- maintaining engagement in a participatory manner in design team meetings.
Updated March 14, 2019