“Jack.org is Canada’s only charity training and empowering young leaders to revolutionize mental health in every province and territory. Through Do Something, Jack Talks, Jack Chapters, and Jack Summits, young leaders identify and dismantle barriers to positive mental health in their communities. And through ambitious innovations in youth mental health like Be There, we give people the mental health resources they need to educate themselves. We’re working towards a Canada where all young people understand how to take care of their own mental health and look out for each other. A Canada without shame, where all those who need support get the help they deserve. Our movement is powered by tens of thousands of advocates and allies across every province and territory of Canada. And we’re just getting started.” Learn more about Jack.org here.
Explore the following resources from Jack.org:
- COVID-19 Youth Mental Health Resource Hub
- Be There: Let’s create a world where we can all better support one another.
- Do Something: A special one-month initiative to promote mental health literacy for all.
- Jack Talks: Mental health presentations delivered by young people to young people.
- Men’s Mental Health and Men’s Mental Health Resources
- Asian Mental Health Resources
- Effective Youth Engagement in Mental Health
- Jack.org’s Youth Voice Report 2020