Webinars Date: May 19, 2021
Join us for a presentation about an exciting suite of mental health workshops and upcoming facilitator training opportunities offered by the Red Deer Primary Care Network. Facilitator training is now available so that some or all of these mental health workshops can be offered to your campus community:
- Alberta Happiness Basics
- Alberta Anxiety to Calm
- Alberta Health Basics
- Alberta Journey through Grief
- Alberta Moving on with Chronic Pain
- Alberta Relationships in Motion
We will also be joined by representatives from Alberta post-secondary institutions to hear about how they are using these workshops on their campuses.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to…
- Describe the workshops available through the Red Deer PCN and their basic content;
- Identify upcoming facilitator training opportunities and any pre-requisites;
- Demonstrate how other Alberta campuses are using these workshops.
- Julia Vallance, Red Deer Primary Care Network
- Alberta Post-Secondary Campus Presenters