Webinars Date: May 27, 2021
Have you started adopting the Standard on your campus? Are you wondering where to begin? This webinar is an interactive workshop that will use the Sample Internal Audit Tool within the Starter Kit to get you thinking about how to use the Standard on your campus.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to…
- Outline resources for understanding and using the Standard;
- Identify ways that the Audit Tool can be used to support alignment with the Standard;
- Apply the Audit Tool to your campus context.
You don’t need to have any knowledge of the Standard to attend this webinar. Before attending this webinar, you might want to review the following resources:
- Watch the recording from our previous webinar with the Mental Health Commission of Canada and HCA community members, An Introduction to the New National Standard of Canada for Mental Health and Wellbeing for Post-Secondary Students
- Access the Starter Kit, developed by the Mental Health Commission and CSA Group, which includes the Sample Internal Audit Tool on pages 36-53.
To view the transcript for this webinar, click here.