In the midst of transitioning to remote work, supporting ourselves and our communities is crucial. We’ve gathered some ideas for helping you and your campuses through this transition. If you have any tips or resources you’d like to share, please feel free to reach out!
Tips for working from home
- Limit distractions by putting your phone away
- Create a productive soundscape with music or white noise
- Maintain a regular, tidy workspace
- Find natural light
- Stay hydrated
- Take regular breaks
- Eat healthy food
- Keep moving with stretches or short walks
- Continue to connect (digitally) with friends and coworkers
Tips for supporting students
- Presented by the Centre for Innovation in Campus Mental Health: Out of Province Supports
This resource can help you support students who may be travelling out of province as institutions transition to remote learning options.
Thank you for all you do to support your campus communities!